Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally, Band Photos and Pictures Up

Hottest Toronto Band BiographiesFor those of you that have been living under a rock the band descriptions and photos are now up on the official site - check out the hottest Toronto band pictures!

I know it's taken a lot longer than I had anticipated, but I don't mind telling you it was a lot of work, and a lot of pain. By and large the band members were pretty good about finding some time to sit down and talk to me so I could write out the bios (Foxy, you're the best!), but in one or two cases it was a real pain in the ass.

Far be it for me to say that Tiny needs to lay off the bottle, but just trying to touch base with the guy when he's coherent is nigh-on impossible. And Lill, I know that you're terribly popular and, like the rest of us OES'ers terribly hot, but what am I chopped liver? Hey, I shouldn't complain, they both came through in the end with some pretty good answers, and they're great kids ... really, I mean that.

And because they're young, I know they simply haven't developed the ability to appreciate the efforts of others on their behalf, and I don't hold it against them. I don't even know whether they've even checked them out, but hey, that's okay. From my perspective, it's all worth it for the sake of this great band.

Now that this is done, maybe I can make some progress on other fronts, such as arranging for us not to perform in more venues. It is summer, after all. This is the season we really don't want to be getting up there on stage.

And I won't lie to you, there is an MP3 of sorts in the works. I can't tell you anything else right now, it's all very hush hush ... even the members of the band don't know about it. But why would they show that much of an interest, right? Anyway, just wanted to give you the heads up about something that makes me excited.

Rock on OES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment