Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OES on the Road for a Roadie

I posted yesterday that the band is looking for a ROADIE to help us not move musical instruments around the greater Toronto area (more or less).

This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to make a hot splash in the field of music and entertainment.

You can read the full post and apply at the the official site, but here's a brief summary:
  • Experience required: Basically none.
  • Duties: To help the band prepare not to perform.
  • Requirements: Being hot.
  • Remuneration: Increased hotness.
I was forced to make this move because member of the band weren't being particularly helpful, frankly. I don't mind doing the bulk of the work keeping the band organized and on track - hell, that's what I've been doing since day one - but it would be nice to have one or more enthusiastic supporters of the band with whom I'll be able to share the load. Maybe even someone to have a beer with from time to time, as the band members don't seem particularly interested in hanging out with me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - they're a great bunch of kids, really, and they try (in their own way).

Do you have what it takes to be Toronto's hottest roadie? Let us know, and ROCK ON! - Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment